Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #55

Ah! Its been almost a week that I haven't posted and it seems forever, to me at least lol
Anyhoo, I always check out the Peachy Keen challenges and never ever join BUT today I decided to join in! 
Here is the sketch given: 
Here is my card:   I tried to get the basic elements :)  Not sure if the sentiment is clear or big enough but it reads "Love you CHERRY much" ♥    LOL as far as the paper, I wanted to use a cherry background paper but the only one I found had skeletons lol so viola! here it is ! 

Recipe for this card:
Cherries - Hello Kitty Greetings 
Scallop base for the cherries - Sugar & Spice Lite cartridge
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Country Living" 
Adorable Faces on the cherries - Peachy Keen "Princess Face" Assortment
♥ Arcy

9 comments:

Maribel said...

So cute! love the little faces on the cherries. Cool background paper!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet card

Tiffany said...

This is super cute! I love the little faces on the cherries. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment :)

http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love the cherries! The cart I'm so wanting to buy is Cherry Limeade b/c I want to make some cute things with the cherries on it =) Great card! Happy 4th of July, Jill

Amy said...

This is such a cute card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog, and I am now following you! Would love for you to follow me too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

BTW, on my project I cut the hair in red, then I colored it a little with my brown colored pencil... :)

Maribel said...

I just saw your comment and I wanted to let you know that the spatula and apron were made from shapes from the gypsy wanderings cart. That cart has been a life saver! It has so many different shapes on it that aren't anywhere else that can be used to make different things. So glad it came for free :)

Lisa B said...

What a cute card! I didn't see the skeltons right away but they do add a cuteness to the paper if that is possible for a skeleton to do.

Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good luck winning!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love yout card. soooo cute
I am new follower from Craft Junkie Too linking party.
celeste@touchedbyabutterfly.com
I would love for you visit and follow my blog as well.
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Thank you for joining the PK challenge. I love using cherries in my cards. Great job with the challenge!

Post a Comment