Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bff

Good morning! I know I mentioned this already, but I havent posted on here for a LONG time... so what have I been up to? ... well I've been handling work, lost puppy, and life in between -all while trying to craft in those free moments. Recently I was turned on to Tim Holtz Distress Inks and I have to say, I ♥ THEM! I have also been learning new techniques, styles, and forms of crafting, etc.. but more of that later! :)
I made this "tall" card for my bff, obvious? ;) [WARNING: I'm a novice distresser lol]
If I remember correctly I used: Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, and Dusty Concord for the background.
The stamp is from the Inkadinkado "Friendship" stamp set, which I stamped with Vintage Photo distress ink.

Trying to get the hang of this distressing, but heyyy, gotta start somewhere!

Thanks for looking!
♥Arcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment