Wednesday, June 27, 2012

flip flopping fabulous!


Hello everybody and happy Wednesday! 
Did any of you catch Craft Wars last night? =)

This week over at Joy's Life DT we are playing with summer colors: Orange, Yellow, and Turquoise. 

I created this flip flopping fabulous card ;)
It's a standard A2 size card. 
I ♥ this sentiment. 
It's from Joy's NEW stamp set Pun in the Sun!! You can find it HERE
The flip flops are from Life's a Beach cartridge cut at 1.30".
I added the flowers from George and Basic Shapes cartridge cut at 0.26". 
I then went on to add glossy accents to the strap and flowers. 
I'm not sure if you can see, but I cut extra flip flops and just layered them beneath the main ones.
All of the pattern paper is from Echo Park's Paradise Beach paper pad. 
Thank you for looking and head over to Joy's Life DT blog to see more summer inspired projects! 

♥ Cyndy 

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Cyndy!!! love the sentiment and love those flip flops!!! perfect papers also :)

Georgiana said...

How cute! I know so many people that would flip for this card!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Life and Knits said...

So cute!!! I gotta make these flip flops, they are just too darn cute!

Patty B said...

Super cute, Cyndy!! I love those tiny flip-flops!

Kate said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kate

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, those flip flops are so flippin' cute!

Unknown said...

so sweet, loving the flip flops!

Post a Comment