Monday, July 16, 2012

Ice Cream, "Happy birthday!"

** Click HERE for Joy's DT Recipe for Fun Blog Hop! ** 


Hi everybody! Over at Joy's Life DT, we are creating shaped cards this week!  Even though I hardly make shaped cards, I ♥ THEM! 

The card base, the hippo, and ice cream cone are all from Birthday Bash cartridge
 The sentiment is from Yummy Puns. *Enabler alert* It's back in stock!! 
I put this little fella on zots to give him dimension. 
 The pattern paper is from Echo Park. I inked around the pattern paper with Vintage Photo Distress ink. 

Again, if you missed our hop this weekend, check out it out HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Cyndy

7 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!! Love the shape, the pattern paper and that adorable hippo!
TFS and have a GREAT week!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This card is fab - I love the colours, the shape and that cute hippo. TFS

Annette said...

Super cute! I think this is one of the cutest cuts!

Kate said...

Adorable. Love your shaped card.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aawww...what a sweet, fun card! I LOVE that black scalloped card with the white dots -super cute! Great choice for the background paper and I love that happy, happy hippo!

An'Jenic G. said...

LOL I love the sentiment and the card is so cute. I also like the dots and shaped of your card. TFS AJ~

Maria Matter said...

so adorable Cyndy, your happy hippo makes me smile!

Post a Comment