Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hope you heal quickly!

Hello and happy Monday crafty friends! Over at Made Especially for You, we have another challenge! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge and here is my take on it!
For my card, I cut the background pattern paper with my trimmer and then used Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink to ink up the edges. All of the paper used (except the black cardstock for the base) is from Fancy Pants Time for Spring paper pad. 
For the squared frame, I doodled a square with the lines overlapping instead of the usual faux stitching. I must say, I really like it. Crabby Cathy is actually a digi from Bugaboo Stamps, you can find her HERE
I imagined Crabby Cathy, sick Cathy hehe so I added this sentiment from Peachy Keen's Thank You Dolls stamp set. 

Here's the sketch:
Don't forget to join in this week's challenge! The winner will receive 7 images from Bugaboo Stamps - winner's choice! 

Have a fabulous, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy