Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Treat Box

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's already OCTOBER!?!  Halloween will be here in no time! With that said, this week we will be showing you Halloween Treat projects over at Joy's Life DT! Hopefully they inspire you to get a head start on your Halloween creations. :) 
I used my trusty Cricut Artiste cartridge. The pumpkin is from the Disney Happily Ever After cartridge (under the icon feature). 
 For my project, I used the Halloween Puns stamp set.  I love this set because it's so versatile! You better get yours HERE soon so you have enough time to create your Halloween projects :o) 
Here's a side view of my treat box. The pumpkin chandelier pattern paper is from Michael's Recollection's Midnight Magic stack. 
The face on the pumpkin is from Peachy Keen's Monster Mash face assortment.  I'm not sure if you can see it, but the pumpkin is on some zots for added dimension. 

Linking to:
My Craft Spot - Boo to You
Let's Create Anything but a Card - #3
City Crafter Challenge Blog - An Early Boo
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craftroom -  Freestyle

Thank you so much for stopping by!
♥ Cyndy

15 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable Cyndy!! Love the papers, the adorable pumpkin and the great sentiment!!
TFS!

Linda said...

Great treat box, love the pumpkin paper!

Linda

Heather said...

Love the chandelier paper and the face on the pumpkin! Great treat box!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and Yummy Too!!OH!!Thelittle faces are so funny!FANGtastic!!!!
Migdalia

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is this? I love all the fun papers and that scarey little pumpkin...not to mention all the yummy goodies tucked inside the box! Super fun Halloween gift!

Candy said...

Love your treat box Cyndy! That little face is so scarey!
Candy

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Is this wonderful or what. I love the look on the pumpkins face. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Janis Lewis said...

This is perfect! I love it! That paper around the box is just the thing for this. Can I have it... candy and all? :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! what a great treat box! Many thanks for playing at CCCB

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love the face on the pumpkin and the sentiment! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Scrappin Robin said...

Very cute Halloween treat box. I love the pumpkins face.
Fangs for playing with...Hiding in My Craft Room.
Robin L.

Brigit Mann said...

So so cute, thanks for joining the Anything but a card challenge!!

Patty B said...

This is a super project! His face is the cutest!

Cathie Rigby said...

This is a fangtastic project...so clever...I hope you will share it over in The Creative Cutter Room challenge. Love your design. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Missy said...

Cute box, the little PK face looks great!!

Post a Comment