Monday, December 3, 2012

We are a great pear

Hello everyone! This week Joy's Life Design Team will be showcasing projects that include food. 
With the holiday rush you might not have time to make a big breakfast, but who says you can't make a quick and thoughtful one? 
Before we headed to do some shopping Saturday I made my hubby a quick Nutella and pear toasted sandwich along with a card. He truly is the best because he's so patient with my crafting addiction hobby ;-) We really are a great "pear". 

This sentiment is from Joy's Yummy Puns stamp set. This set is so fun! 
As hard as I tried I could not get a good photo with both the card and sandwich together. We've been having rain and overcast these past days.  
 The card base is my absolute favorite shaped card from a cartridge. It's from Wild Card cartridge. The pears are from the From My Kitchen cartridge. I can't remember which cartridge the bows are from, I just hit the search button on the Gypsy and searched bow. 
 The pattern paper is from Echo Park. Here you can see the pears are on foam for dimension. 

Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

7 comments:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Very nice! I like the shaped card and the faux stitching. TFS.

Tara

jessica said...

what an adorable card!! CUTE cuts and LOVE the sentiment!!!!
Happy Monday!!!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the shape and colors!! The threaded ribbon looks so pretty!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Love this shaped card too, but that ribbon looks even better twisted through.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

ScrappyRae10 said...

So cute!!! Love the color green and the little bows! Adorable! The sandwhich looks amazing too!

Jossie Posie said...

Hi there love your cards and your blog! It's me Jossie from instagram :)

Maribel said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the ribbon detail all around the scalloped edges! You keep outdoing yourself every time you craft:)

Post a Comment