Thursday, January 31, 2013

U+ ME = ♥

Hello, hello!
Over at Joy's Life Design Team blog we are sharing Joyful Hearts projects and since I don't have that stamp set, I decided to literally make joyful hearts :-) 

The sentiment I chose is adorable! I actually have some Project Life tags planned using it.
The sentiment is from Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set. 
Here's a close up. :-) You can get yours HERE
 I hope you can see some dimension in the picture below. I added foam tape to the sentiment mat and hearts. 
The sentiment mat is from Twinkle Toes cartridge.
The two hearts are from Simply Charmed cartridge. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the U + me concept so sweet
Cheers
Dr Sonia

jessica said...

this is super adorable!!!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the smiling hearts and the pretty blue ribbon!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment