Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day & Lucky Me Having You In My Life!

Hello, hello!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! 

I put this "little something" together for my husband to get the day started. 
He's a real sweetheart and truly amazing! ♥

I will be writing a sweet message in the notecard, but didn't want to bore you with all the sappy stuff LOL  

 This sentiment always, always, ALWAYS makes me think of my hubby so I couldn't help but to use it on this notecard. The sentiment "Lucky Me..." is from Joy's You're So Punny stamp set. 

Both "enjoy" and "xoxo" are from the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set. I am not kidding when I say you can use this stamp set year round! It's such a sweet set. 

The heart is from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I bought a pack of craft library cards at my local scrapbook store and I have been hoarding them for about a year now LOL time to use them! I used Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks to ink around the edges. 
 

That nifty little candy tube can also be found on Joy's shop HERE, just click on Craft Containers! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy