Thursday, April 18, 2013

Girl Power Treat box

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! 
Over at Joy's Life Design Team blog we are sharing projects using recycled/upcycled items. I have to admit, I'm a hoarder, I try to keep everything I can! You know the clam shells that the Cricut cartridges come in? Well, I cut most of mine out and have been stockpiling them lol 

I created this easy to mass produce treat box using the Artiste cartridge, the Gypsy, and Joy's Life stamps
The cute, playful sentiment is from Joy's brand new stamp set, My Hero. As you can see, all of Joy's stamp sets are so versatile! 
I hope you can see part of the clam shell in the photo. 
Originally, this treat box is closed, but I used the Gypsy to layer over the a tag from the Artiste cartridge onto two parts of the box. 
 The pattern paper is from DCWV's All About Girls 12x12 paper stack.

 Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

0 comments:

Post a Comment