Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birthday Money Holder and Banner

Hello, hello ♥

Today I'm sharing a money holder I made with the Silhouette Cameo and a banner I made with the Cricut. I think the hardest part was deciding what paper to use LOL 

I didn't want to have too much going on so I kept it clean and simple. The sentiment is actually made up from two stamps. "feliz cumpleanos" is from My Creative Time's Wow So Many Candles stamp set and "Mama" is from Pink By Design's Mi Familia stamp set.  
The sentiment mat and it's layer are from My Creative Time's Stitched Curly Label Die and the Curly Label Die. 

The inside sentiment is from Pink By Design's Mi Familia stamp set. The sentiment mat and its layer is from My Creative Time's Vintage Stitched Label Dies
The pattern paper is from Echo Park. 
Just in case you're interested in this money holder cut, you can find it here

I still ♥ my Cricut & Gypsy. The reason I mention Gypsy is because I can set everything up in layers and different mats and be ready to whip up a banner in no time! The font and banner shape are from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge. The tulle is from Michael's. 


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy 

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful projects Cyndy!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Robin said...

Soo cute! Love the papers you used.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Anonymous said...

google law firm

Anonymous said...

google law firm

Post a Comment