Saturday, December 3, 2011

LO with Sophisticated

Hiya guys :) So how was you black friday shopping?? I scored some carts at michaels and loads of paper! I was one of the lucky ones to get 1 out of 3 Imagines at my walmart...but my cartridge was defective, so now waiting on a new one :( now I have to find time to use it all hehe
One of the cartridges I got was Sophisticated and here goes :)
All of the cuts are from the Sophisticated cartridge [Except the hearts]
 
 I also took advantage of Emma's sale over at My Creative time! I got the 100 % Sweetness set with this adorable heart die and coordinating stamp. love it!
I sprayed the frame with Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl, but I think I may have sprayed a little too close hehe its all a learning process
See, a little blotchy but in real life it still looks pretty cool :P
Same with the birds: the one on the right, I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist in pink, but I cant remember the name of it :( and its barely visible :/
Even the font on this cartridge is beautiful :)
Thanks for reading!!
♥ Cyndy

0 comments:

Post a Comment