Monday, April 2, 2012

Egg-ceptional Easter

Hello crafty peeps! It's Monday and time for another Challenge Me Monday challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut! This week's challenge is to make a project with an egg on it, simple right?! :)
 All of the cuts on the layout are from the Baby Steps cartridge!  (The track was hand cut.) 
For the title, I just welded the words with the Shadow feature and cut the regular font as normal. 
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy set. I heat embossed it so it could stand out. This cutie's face is from Peachy Keen's Cute and Cuddly assortment.
The faces on the first and third bunny are from Pk's Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed asst and the second one from Pk's Cute and Cuddly asst. 
I don't know about you guys, but I have TONS of stickles I hardly ever use... that is until I saw the Quick Tip Tuesday over at Fantabulous Cricut -101 Ways to Use Stickles! I used Black Diamond stickles to "color" inside the bunny ears. 
 Her face is also from the Pk's Cute and Cuddly asst. 
I'm not sure if you can see it... but I added stickles to the inside of her ears and two of the eggs. :) 
Here's my LO again. All the bunnies, font, and large pink mat are from Baby Steps :)
Hop on over to FCCB and join in here

I'm also linking this up to: 
Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle   (Anything goes)
Craft Your Days Away - Easter
Wacky Wednesday - Easter / Spring Theme
Getting Cricky with K. Andrew - Easter Blessings

Thanks for looking!
♥ Cyndy 

17 comments:

Karen said...

Cyndy, omg so super cute love those bunnies!

CraftyJAR said...

This layout made me smile! I love the cute little bunny faces and the whole road scene is just great.
Judy

cynthia said...

You know what i think about this layout i lovee it :D

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG this cute little faces!!!! LOL and they are in cars!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! Those fun little faces are just too cute!! And what a great title with your page!

Megan said...

Your bunnies are just too cute! Love your LO!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cyndy,OMG your layout is sooo ADORABLE!FANTASTIC job with all the AWESOME details,I LOVE those sweet little bunnys,TOO CUTE!Have a great evening!:)

Melissa said...

Cyndy,
I LOVE your LO!! The faces are so cute!! Your bunnies are adorable!!! The pop on the page with the road! Nice job!!
Melissa
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

What a FUN layout!! Love all of the bunnies. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Tammy said...

Love your layout your bunnies are just so fun. Great job.

Jacqui P said...

aw so sweet!! a really fun card and love the cute bunnies!
Thankyou for joinng the fun over at CYDA
hugs
Jacqui P x

Maribel said...

Your layout is awesome! You are my inspiration! The colors are so cute and the way you used the cuts is brilliant! LOVE it!
Maribel

paper fun said...

Cute page. Lovely papers and such a cute little highway of bunny drivers.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Jillian said...

I'm so thrilled by your blog and you work that I've awarded you the Leibster Blog Award! It was so kindly awarded to me and now I'm passing it on! Thank you for so much inspiration!

Here's more info!
http://paperalamode.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Very nice layout. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous Easter project and I love all your cute bunnies.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our Easter challenge.

Hugs Sarahxx

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layout. How cute are the bunnies??!!? Hugs, kelly xxx

Post a Comment