Thursday, April 26, 2012

Made for Mom Blog Hop :o)

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to the Made for Mom Blog Hop! I'm so thrilled that Jenny from Crazy About Cricut has given me the opportunity to join her and her Thankful Thursday DT for this hop! You should have come here from Amber's blog!

My mom's birthday is May 11th (so close to Mother's Day!) so I decided to make a card for her first :) 
The card base is from Wild Card cartridge. The flowers, flourish, and sentiment mat are all from the Art Philosophy cartridge
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Mom You Rock set. I added some pearls on the inside of the flowers. The twine on the side of the card is Lilac from The Twinery. 

Where there's a blog hop, there's blog candy! There are FOUR prizes up for grabs! Make sure to check out Crazy About Cricut for more details! ;)  

NEXT UP IS  SANDRA 

Here's the line up for the blog hop ;) 

Jenny 
Amber 
-----> Me, you're here! :) 
Sandra 
Cheryl  
Madison 
Lola  
Lissa Marie  
Leah Pagliaroli 


Don't forget to go through the blog hop and see the amazing work from these talented ladies! 
Thank you so much for looking!
♥ Cyndy

12 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Beautiful!! i love the color and the flowers!! Your mom is going to love it!
Kristan

Kate said...

Your card is so Pretty. LOVE the color and the flowers.

Hugs,
Kate

sarah said...

Beautiful card & luv ur flowers...{{May 11th+ my GD B~day & MY Son& DIL anniv...special day for us also}}thx.. for sharin..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous Card and the flower are beautiful!Love the colors!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

Love the shaped card! I don't think I ever picked up Wild Cards, but I will figure something out! lol
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Arcy,

I love your card. The base is beautiful and the color choices are perfect. LOVE!

Big hugs,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Purple is my favorite color! So, of course, I love your card!

Unknown said...

very pretty

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very nice, great flowers!

paperribbons said...

I loved this card! and the colors are great together! Thanks for sharing. Just joined to follow you.

Maribel said...

You just used my two favorite cuts, the scalloped circle and the rose from Art Philosophy. Beautiful card! I saw your comment about the blocks I used for my project, turns out they are out of stock for a little while. As soon as I know they are back I will let you know. I also wanted a few more sets after I finished up my project!
Maribel

Post a Comment