Sunday, November 25, 2012

Buzzin' by with a birthday hi

Hello everyone! I hope all of you had a warm and Happy Thanksgiving! Did any of you do the Black Friday shopping? My bestie and I went to Michael's and scored a new Cricut E2, cartridges, mats, and even a 15 piece set of Rachael Ray cookware for $99! She always finds the BEST deals around!! 

We are back in action over at Made Especially for You since we took last week off due to the holiday :-) 
This week's challenge is to create a shaped card. Anything but a square or rectangle. Easy peasy. I'm running low on my birthday cards so I decided to make one to keep at hand. 

This beeutiful bear is from the Teddy Bears Parade cartridge. I love, love, love this cartridge. 
The stamp shaped card is from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I'm not sure if you've taken a look at this cartridge, but it's seriously loaded with goodies. It has a font, banner, shaped cards, and many cute cuts. 
The cute little face on the bear is from Peachy Keen's Rag Doll & Teddy Face AssortmentThe sentiment is from Pink by Design. 
Usually I do the white mat on the inside, but this time I liked the look of the Kraft paper so I kept it that way.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms stamp set Amusing Animals
I also added zots on the bear to give it some dimension. 
Linking to: 
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Cuddly Critters
Little Scrap Pieces - "Black" Friday Challenge
CI Paints - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes 

The winner will receive four images from Meljen's Designs - winner's choice! 

Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that sweet little bee and the postage stamp card - adorable! Birthday Bash is one of my favorite cards - lots of fun images. Teddy Bear Parade is also up there on my list - this bee is totally adorable!

Unknown said...

This is super cute, love the kraft base and the faux stitching!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The bee bear is too cute and the sentiment is fabulous!! What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute The bear is just too adorable and I like how you used the shaped card, it is a nice added touch
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

LOL...Super Duper Cute!!Awesome Job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Karen said...

omg so totally adorable! Love that little face! Thanks so much for joining the Fun "Black Friday" challenge Karen

Lezlye said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

Post a Comment