Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Holidays gift tags

Hello everyone! This is my last post for today I promise hehe 
Over at Joy's Life Design Team blog, we were asked to create gift tags. I decided to get a head start on the holidays and made some small boxes to use as stocking stuffers and added these gift tags. 

Yep, the box is from the Artiste cartridge. I can't tell you enough how much I love this cartridge! I really don't remember which cartridge the scallop circle is from. I decided to cut the scallop circles with the Cricut vs. a paper punch because I'm making quite a few of these.  
Both of these sentiments are from Joy's Life Stamps, All Around Sentiments. Don't they stamp beautifully? 
For the sentiment above, I actually got three different stamps and positioned them how I wanted. How convenient is this? 
The bottom one comes as is, but if you're looking for a different center sentiment, check out Joy's video HERE. :-)  
I was going for a semi-vintage look. Not too "cutesy" if that makes sense.  


P.S. 
Joy has a brand new stamp set that is available for PRE-ORDER! 
Isn't this set fabulous?! 

5 comments:

jessica said...

these are adorable and this new stamp set is on my wishlist :)
TFS and happy monday!

Lisa said...

What an awesome box!! the paper is so pretty and the stamps you used are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya/Nonna said...

Just darling! What a great little box - love the paper you used and those stamps are fabulous! I think I'm headed over to Joys right now to check them out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Creative M said...

Adorable treat box!Fantastic Stamp set!Awesome!

Ashley said...

These are so pretty! The Artiste cartridge is one of my favorites. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment