Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cricut Diaper Cake and Filofax adventures

A few weeks ago my best friend, Cynthia, had her baby shower and I made a diaper cake for her. It was my first ever! 


 The babies are from the New Arrival cartridge
The faces on these cuties are from Peachy Keen Stamps, Just Baby Faces stamp set
The font is from the Pooh Font cartridge, but I can't remember which cartridge the scallop circles are from. 

A new obsession of mine - thanks to instagram - are Filofax planners. 
I  ♥ them!!!! 
I have The Original Personal Organizer in personal size in pink and the Breast Cancer Campaign Organiser in personal size in pink as well (but it really doesn't look that pink). 

 It really helps me balance everything.  

One of my biggest inspirations when it comes to planners, especially the Filofax is Cathy_Vee. 
She is truly wonderful. You can visit her blog HERE. :) She also scrapbooks, does project life, etc. 


Thank you soo much for stopping by! 
  ♥ Cyndy 

1 comments:

Post a Comment