Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Dr. Who Adventures ♥

Hi!!

Here is another Dr. Who inspired card I created for a friend. 
This one was made with only the Silhouette Cameo
The background, the couple, and the heart are from the Silhouette Online Store.
The Tardis is not from the Silhouette Online Store, I created it in the Silhouette Studio. 

 The inside of the card:  

Inspiration? or plain cuteness? :) 

One last thing: 
I've become obsessed with Roller Date Stamps!! 
I use them from Project Life and sometimes for my Filofax.  


Thank you sooooo much for stopping by! 
♥ C. 

2 comments:

Nogen tech said...

I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this way. If you are planning to create more articles relating to this subject, I definitely will return soon!.....Cardsharing Server

zunaira mehar said...

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I?ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
Cccam Server

Post a Comment